Property Management Program (PMP) Forms

BOE Approval Form

BOE Approval Form to purchase or transfer a State Vechicle

Property Disposition Report

Disposition form for Excess, Beyond Repair, Lost/Missing/Stolen, Donation, or Location Transfer of any State Owned Property.

Receipt of Excess Property

This form is to be used ONLY when donating to a Non-Profit organization

Vehicle/Equipment Turn-In Document

Form used when turning in Vehicles or Equipment to the State Purchasing Warehouse.

State-Owned Motor Vehicle Insurance Changes

Form used when changing insurance on vehicles.