| credit card programs | Mandatory for state agencies

Credit Card Programs

Contract Overview

All Credit Card Holders are Reminded:
When Bank of America suspects fraud on an account, the Bank will call the card holder to verify transactions. If you receive a call from a Bank of America representative and are not comfortable verifying information, please contact the States Dedicated Car Representative listed below. As always you should not give out personal information over the phone and these individuals should not be requesting anything other than what is necessary to verify the account.

Procurement Cards for State Agencies:
The PCard is intended to be used on small purchases, authorized under SAM 1552.

Prior to an agency obtaining their first procurement card, internal controls specific to procurement cards must be submitted to the Division of Internal Audits for approval. Required forms are located on their website and are available by clicking on the link "Procurement Card Participation Forms" in the table below. Complete the applicable forms and submit them to the Internal Audit Division. Once approved, Internal Audit will forward an approval form to the agency and to Purchasing. Purchasing will then facilitate the new account setup with Bank of America.

All participating agencies with approved policies and procedures on file must maintain updated information each time new cardholders are added (Internal Controls Policy & Procedures and Cardholder Agreement forms) or there is a PCA change.

Corporate Business Accounts (CBA/Ghost Cards) for State Agencies:
The State Travel Card Program is outlined in and authorized under SAM 200. Some agencies have adopted Board of Examiners approved changes specific to their agency's travel needs. Therefore, please contact your agency Travel Coordinator directly or your Budget Analyst for agency specific travel questions.

For general information regarding current GSA reimbursements amounts, please visit their website at https://www.gsa.gov/.

To initiate the process, State Agencies requiring a new CBA/Ghost Card account need to contact Cindy Stoeffler via email or at (775) 684-0173. All card accounts cycle on the 25th of the month and must be paid per the reconciliation and payment process outlined on the State Controller's website located at https://controller.nv.gov/. Statements for all card accounts are available online, 24/7/365 through Bank of America Global Card Access (GCA). It is your responsibility to log onto the system to view, retrieve, and reconcile your statement. Payments can also be made online through the GCA.

State employees requesting an individual liability travel card must contact their agency's Travel Program Scoped Administrator. As a reminder, the State travel card is not intended for personal use. While the charges incurred on the cards are the individual’s liability, only State authorized travel expenses are allowed (See SAM section 200).

Please direct general questions for both the procurement and CBA/Ghost Travel card programs to your agency's Scoped Administrator.

Permissive Users

These contracts may be used by the Nevada System of Higher Education, the Court System, the Legislative Counsel Bureau and all Political Subdivisions within the State of Nevada.

Quick Links to Vendors

- Bank of America
Ordering Instructions
Contract Administrator
Primary: Cindy Stoeffler
(775) 684-0173
Solicitation Documents Solicitation DocumentsThe original solicitation document (i.e., RFP, RFQ, etc.) and any amendments to the original solicitation document.


Vendor Name Bank of America
Vendor Number Vendor NumberTo be used when making payment to a vendor. T81090039
Contract Period 09/01/2014 through 09/17/2026
Vendor Specific Instructions Vendor NumberOrdering instructions that are specific to a particular vendor.

Works Technical Helpdesk - (THD):



Payment Procedures:

Agencies using the Works application:

  • Please refer to the Controller's Office financial services web page for State agency payment instructions and monthly deadline/cutoff dates.

Agencies NOT using the Works Application:

  • Click on Sample Payment Voucher below.

Political Subdivisions:

Political subdivisions interested in participating in either card program will need to contact:
Tina Schwartz
(410) 547-4316

Vendor Contact(s)
For all questions and assistance, please contact - Konnie Inthavong-Ruiz, AVP Treasury F&S Advisor

(888) 715-1000 x51651 |
For all Works Application and Global Card Access (GCA) questions and instructions please contact - Card Digital Services:

(888) 715-1000 option 2, then option 4 |
Vendor Contract Documents Vendor NumberThe executed Master Service Agreement (MSA) contract, attachments and any subsequent contract amendments.