| office supplies | Mandatory for state agencies
Multiple award, open term contracts for general office supplies, file cabinets, and paper.
Effective 1/8/2019, the Metro Office Solutions contract is currently suspended. Please do not attempt to place orders with Metro Office Solutions until further notice.
- The vendors offer a complete line of office supplies.
- They also offer full internet ordering capabilities through EMarket Center, Rural areas may experience up to a 48 hours turnaround time frame.
- Whenever possible, State Purchasing encourages all agencies utilize on-line ordering through EMarket using authorized commercial credit cards.
- It is not necessary to obtain three (3) quotes from these vendors.
- It shall be at the discretion of the agemcies and political subdivision as to which vendor(s) they choose to use.
- These are mandatory contracts, and as such, State Purchasing prohibits the use of any other office supply vendor(s).
- Billing and credits shall be handled by the individual agencies. Agencies shall also be responsible for direct payment to vendor(s) on any order(s) not requiring a RXQ.
- Agencies must verify that all of the order(s) has been received and process the receivers and invoices for payment as any other Local Purchase Order.
- Do not remit payments to State Purchasing.
These contracts may be used by the Nevada System of Higher Education, the Court System, the Legislative Counsel Bureau and all Political Subdivisions within the State of Nevada.
||All direct orders are to be placed via the EMarket Center.
Primary: Heather Moon
||01-15-2015 through 12-19-2022
Craig Method - Account Manager
Taylor Parry - Customer Consultant
|Vendor Contract Documents