These are Master Service Agreement (MSA) contracts for the lease and purchase of copiers, printers and related devices.
Each using agency may select the vendor with whom they wish to contract. Each is prepared to provide agencies with any information required for them to make an informed decision. Once a lease of the equipment has been established, and the State Nevada Lease Document is approved by the Purchasing Division, the using entity will deal directly with the vendor on payment and service issue.
Comprehensive financial options available:
- Operational Lease - No benefit of ownership or buy-out at the end of term
- Capital Leases - Traditional financing with ownership at end of term
- Fair Market Value Lease - Option of purchase device a the then fair market value of the device
- Cancellable Rentals - Cancel with four month penalty on rental payment
- All leases and rentals have a non-appropriations clause to avoid fiscal commitments
Information on Groups:
Group A - Convenience Copiers (B&W and Color/B&W)
Group B - Production Copiers (B&W and Color/B&W)
Group C - Wide Format Devices (B&W and Color/B&W)
Group D - Printers (B&W and Color/B&W)
Group E - Digital Duplicators
Group F - Scanners
These contracts may be used by the Nevada System of Higher Education, the Court System, the Legislative Counsel Bureau and all Political Subdivisions within the State of Nevada.